Cities and tourist hubs
Hot Cruise Deals
Last Minute Holiday Cruise Deals for July 2017
Save with Incredible Cruise Offers!
Late Bookings for these Extraordinary Cruises…
- Domaine de Bel Ombre — Two-thousand-five-hundred hectares in the south-west of Mauritius, stretching from the mountains to a turquoise lagoon, Domaine de Bel Ombre is Nature’s theatre of dreams.
- Domaine du Chasseur Nature Preserve
- Macabée Bel Ombre Nature Preserve
- Rodrigues — a separate island 500 kilometers east of Mauritius, but in its political control
- Trou d’Eau Douce — located to the east, visitors may easily visit L’Ile aux Cerf from there. Lovely public beach and lots of places to eat.
- Tamarin – a small town on the west coast, famous for its salt pans. Now popular with expats and hence a range of restaurants and shops. The public beach is at the river estuary. Nearby and a little to the south is a Martello tower and more public beaches but bring a picnic, there are no shops or restaurants there.
courtesy © wikimedia.com