LASTMINUTE. CRUISE. BREAKS!
Join this lovely new cruise aboard MS Jeanine, along the rivers and canals that flow through the gentle green hills of France’s beautiful countryside and one of the world’s celebrated wine regions. Sailing from Besancon, discover the beautiful ancient villages of Dole and Petit-Ouges, explore the exceptional village of Arc-et-Senans and its Saline Royale and, culminating in Dijon, bring your taste buds to life with the delights of Burgundy’s finest vineyards….
- 6 nights cruise on MS Jeanine
- 17 meals: 6 breakfasts (days 2-7) 5 lunches (days 2-6) 6 dinners (days 1-6)
- All-inclusive drinks (excluding champagne and selected wines/spirits)
- Welcome cocktail party
- Daily evening entertainment
Included excursions and visits: 4
- Excursion to Saline Royale, Arc-et-Senans
- Tour in Dole ‘Trail of the Perched Cat’
- Visit to Saint-Jean-de-Losne
- Grands Crus wine route excursion
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff with porterage
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled British Airways direct flights
- Porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- Port taxes
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
Highlights of Burgundy
Day 1 London – Lyon
Day 2 Besancon – Ranchot
Day 3 Ranchot – Dole
Day 4 Dole – Saint-Jean-de-Losne
Day 5 Saint-Jean-de-Losne – Petit-Ouges
Day 6 Petit-Ouges – Dijon
Day 7 Dijon – Lyon – London
Life on Board MS Jeanine
Jeanine’s cheerful and colorful decor extends to the cabins, which have bright cushions, bedspreads and drapes and contemporary prints on the walls. There are 12 air-conditioned cabins (equally sized at 97 ft2 / 9 m2), all on the lower deck and accessible by a flight of stairs, each with a picture windows. As amenities, each cabin has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), flat TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship’s amenities and facilities include a lounge (with its own bar), a restaurant, sundeck relaxation area (with loungers and parasols, a barbecue area, prow-located Jacuzzi), also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage.
- Lower deck : 12 spacious cabins, all with window
Amenities : each cabin has a window and is equipped with private en-suite facilities (shower and WC), TV, radio, telephone (for internal calls only), safe and independant air-conditioning.
Entirely renovated in April 2013, the MS Jeanine is one of the most modern barges in operation today.
Number of cabins : 11
Maximum passenger capacity : 22
Number of crew members : 5
Amenities on board : spacious lounge with bar – restaurant – sun deck with loungers and parasols – barbecue deck – Jacuzzi at the prow of the barge – bicycles on board available for use by passengers – wifi on board.