Hot Cruise Deals
Last Minute Holiday Cruise Deals for July 2017
- Amman — largest city and the cultural, economic and political capital of the kingdom
- Aqaba — beach resort located on the Gulf of Aqaba, with links to the Sinai and the Red Sea
- Irbid — university city that is second largest metropolitan area in the north of the kingdom
- Jerash — boasts one of the largest and best preserved Roman ruins in the Middle East
- Madaba — cosy town known for its mosaics and churches
- Zarqa — third largest metropolitan area of the kingdom
Save with Incredible Cruise Offers!
Late Bookings for these Extraordinary Cruises…
- Dana Nature Reserve — Stay in a village little changed since the 15th century, enjoy unforgettable hiking in an offshoot of the Great Rift.
- Dead Sea — The lowest point on earth and the most saline sea
- Bethany beyond the Jordan — the [Baptism Site of Jesus Christ], where 2000 years ago Jesus came to be baptised by John. The place is also known as Bethabara.
- Mount Nebo — the place mentioned in the Bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land.
- Desert Castles — Castles spanned in the desert or near small towns. These castles once were getaway for Kaliffs from the Omayyad Period. These castles include the small areas of Ajlun and Kerak.
- Petra — Jordan’s top attraction, an ancient city carved out of sandstone and one of the new 7 Wonders.
- Wadi Rum — barren, isolated and beautiful, granite cliffs contrasting with desert sand
- Ajlun — lush green rolling hills and a castle built by Saladin during the Crusades.
courtesy © wikimedia.com