Hot Cruise Deals
Last Minute Holiday Cruise Deals for July 2017
Save time up to 60% with MA
Polaroid artisan flannel, meh butcher tote bag McSweeney’s.
- Riga – the capital city with more than 800 years of history, with the popular holiday suburb of Jurmala right by
- Daugavpils – second biggest city in Latvia. Features many factories and other industries.
- Kuldiga – Kuldiga is the pearl of Kurzeme, Latvia’s western region.
- Liepaja – city of music on the Baltic sea coast, which is always windy. Latvians believe that the wind starts in the city; and well-known Latvian musicians come from there. There is a very interesting former secret military town called Karosta, between a lake and the sea. One of the world’s largest pipe organs. Famous summer event Baltic Beach Party in July. Fantastic unspoilt, white, soft sandy beach.
- Madona – a small scenic town in eastern Vidzeme, surrounded by hills, forests and lakes, capital of winter sports.
- Sigulda – popular town with many interesting castles and historic places. Most popular attraction outside Riga for foreign tourists.
- Ventspils – hosts one of busiest ports in Europe. It is possible to observe incoming ships.
- Latvijas Etnografiskais Brivdabas Muzejs — open air museum of the traditional culture of Latvian tribes, near Riga
- Livu Akvaparks — the biggest water attraction in Northern Europe
- Karostas cietums — true Soviet prison experience with live prison show as well as night in prison. Based in the Karosta suburb of Liepaja
- Open Air Art Museum — modern art and installations in nature park, near Sabile in Kurzeme region
- Around Latvia tours (Local tour operator in Latvia. Tours all around Latvia from Riga), Terbatas 85, Riga, LV-1001, ?+371 28808598 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +371 67286681), . 9:00 – 19:00. edit
- Latvian Tour Guides (One day tours to Jurmala, Sigulda, Rundale palace, Ligatne, Valmiermuiza and Liepaja), ?+371 29787307 (email@example.com),
courtesy © wikimedia.com