LASTMINUTE. CRUISE. BREAKS!
Skirt the bank of England in transit to Dublin, where an overnight stay gives the ideal chance to participate in the festivals and cheer of St Patrick’s Day, respecting the patron saint in charge of evangalist work all through Ireland. In Dublin the boulevards wake up with Rio-style jamboree parades, customary céilí moving and vivacious music. At that point cross the Irish Sea to find Liverpool’s terrific waterfront before investigating the city, and voyage back to Ireland to reveal the entrancing legacy of Cobh, Cork or incredible Blarney Castle…… . . .. …
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- 7 nights cruise on Saga Pearl II
- All meals on board and selected drinks#
- A welcome cocktail party and Captain’s dinner
- Daily afternoon tea
- Unlimited tea and coffee (in selected venues)
- Free Wi-Fi
- All onboard gratuities and service charges
- All port taxes and porterage at the port
[huzzaz id=”andorra-travel-guide” vpp=”12″]
St Patrick’s Day Getaway
Dublin, Ireland (overnight)
Cobh (Cork), Ireland
Saga Pearl II Owner’s Suite Cabin 1
The entrance to the cabin is on the same level as the Bridge. Looking towards the lounge area. The drinks replaced free when empty!
Looking towards the dining area. Through the sliding glass door gives access to balcony which is next to the bridge. To the left is the entrance to the bathroom.
The flowers got changed 3 times during the cruise, just as frequently as the bottle of Whisky!
Cabin 200 is one of six which span the front of Deck 6. The centre two have twin beds, the rest have queen size beds.
The wall behind the curtains, which are hiding picture windows, slopes. The wall at the bed heads is the centre of the ship.
There are two double wardrobes, eleven drawers, a small table, 2 comfy chairs, dressing stool and a flat screen TV under which you can see an orange pool towel.
There is a stocked fridge in the cupboard under the TV.
The bathroom has a bath with shower over and there was plenty of storage space. There’s a retractable washing line over the bath.
PER/PERSON CALL FOR LATEST
From formal dining to eating al fresco, mealtimes are always a highlight aboard our ships.
Chef-prepared breakfasts, lunches and dinners with…
- Waiter-served dinners in our main and speciality restaurants (subject to availability in our speciality restaurants)
- Buffet meals and snacks in our alternative open-seating venues
- Daily afternoon tea
- Unlimited tea and coffee in selected venues
You’re also free to sit wherever you like, unless you prefer to reserve a table
Each evening meal is served at one leisurely sitting: dine whenever you like between 7pm and 9pm.
They’ll be plenty of pleasant surprises including…
- A choice of indoor or outdoor pools
- Full-equipped gymnasium
- Sauna and steam rooms
- A programme of keep fit classes
- Crazy golf course on Saga Sapphire
- Live music performances from guest entertainers
- A programme of talks and lectures
- Computer and games rooms
- Free shuttle bus to take you to the nearest town centre*